5/29/14

17th of May

Hi! It´s been a while, I´ve been so so busy with exams. I´ve also been brushing up on my Japanese, since I might be leaving earlier than expected. I´m going to learn as much as I possibly can.
Two weeks ago my family and I went to Oslo to celebrate Norway´s Constitution Day.


It´s one of the rare occasions where I wear my bunad (Norway´s national dress). I´m gonna have to find more excuses to wear it! I´m wearing the green Nordlandsbunad.
In Oslo we went to watch some of the parades, and then we walked up to the Royal Castle and waved to the Royal Family. People watching is a treat in itself on the 17th, because everyone is dressed to the nines, bunad or not. We also walked around Karl Johan, Akerbrygge, and met up with the rest of the family. It was a very good day.
The Royal Castle

My lovely little sister
There were so many beautiful flower patches around town!

The Grand Hotel

In front of the Parlament


    I´ll try to post a little more regularly from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment