4/25/14

Sporty Spice

Weekend! Finally! Says the girl who just had a vacation. Sadly, I´m starting to realize no amount of time off will ever be enough. Luckily, I´ll be going to Paris on Sunday, although I haven´t even started to think about what to wear. Yikes! I´ve had so much on my mind this week, but given that I have exams coming up, and the fact that I learned that I´ll be going to Japan for my exchange, that isn´t all that strange. There are so many exciting things coming my way! 
Today I am wearing a casual, sporty outfit. The contrast between the sweats I´m wearing is enough to keep the outfit from looking sloppy. A tight ponytail helps give a more polished look




Jacket; Flattop, Pants; BikBok, Shoes; Nike, Earrings; Edblad
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment