8/18/14

My Last Day In Norway



Today I traveled to Oslo to spend the night before I travel to Japan. By the time most of you are reading this, I´ll already be on my way to Japan. Weird huh? I got to say goodbye to my friends and my dad at the airport. My sister and mom followed me down to Oslo to help with the last few things I needed for my exchange. It was a little weird saying goodbye, but I know that keeping contact is easy with all the technology we have these days. My flight route tomorrow looks like this:

Oslo -> Helsinki -> Nagoya

My dad and I
My lovely friends.
My friend Emilie gave/lend me her Japan shirt. I´m definitely wearing it for my flights tomorrow!
I´m going to miss my friends <3
We went to have dinner with my aunt and uncle, who live near Oslo.



Stortinget, or the Norwegian Parliament.
Mom and my sister, who I´ll say goodbye to tomorrow.
I ended up buying a book called "The World According To Karl Lagerfeld",  and a bunch of magazines. I haven´t even left the country and I´m already making wise spending choices.
And last but not least, here are some of my essential things I NEED to have in my carry-on. A headset, my phone, my wallet, lipstick for during and after flights, my Japanese textbook, a water bottle, moisturiser, a brush thing, a little mirror, fuzzy socks, and a face mask with text on that I don´t want anybody to take literally.

I have yet again stayed up way past my bedtime to finish a blog post. I guess that´s just how it has to be. Next time I´ll post here, I´ll be in Japan! Crazy right? Make sure to stay tuned!



1 comment: